Keep cool and show your American pride this 4th of July with this ice cold treat that's healthy too!
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed
- 1 pint of blueberries, washed
- honey to taste
- approximately 1 1/2 c. plain greek yogurt
- popsicle molds
Puree the first layer - strawberries with honey as sweetener - and fill molds about 1/3 full. Put this in the freezer for one hour. When you take them out, add the popsicle sticks and freeze for another hour.
Then mix plain yogurt with honey to taste. Get creative and add vanilla bean for added flavor and looks. Fill molds another 1/3 full and freeze for 2 hours.
Finally, puree blueberries with honey to taste and fill the rest of the popsicle molds. It's recommend to freeze overnight to solidify your pops.
Still looking for something to do this 4th of July? Join us at WestWorld of Scottsdale!
Be Red, White & COOL this 4th of July!
Only in Scottsdale will you find a 300,000 sq. ft. air-conditioned family play land...
- Air Conditioned comfort
- This is an event for all-ages
- Gates open at 2pm. Fun continues until 9:30pm
- The most comfortable 4th of July experience in the Southwest
- City of Scottsdale has it covered with over 300,000 square feet of air conditioned festivities!
- This year’s 4th of July Celebration will include an afternoon and evening with:
- Kids Zone
- Live Music
- Food & Drinks for Kids and Adults
- FIREWORKS at 9pm
Tickets available here: http://www.westworldaz.com/eventcalendar/2015/7/4/city-of-scottsdale-4th-of-july-celebration