Here's what you'll need.
- Fabric napkin (preferably size between 40-50 cm).
- Tiny bow (optional)
- Pin (optional)
1. Have the perfectly square fabric in front of you. First, fold it twice to get a smaller square.
2. From the corner without folds, fold up each layer to the top and be sure to leave about one inch between folds.
3. Flip the entire napkin over, holding the folds to ensure that it lays down flat facing the table.
4. Fold both the bottom sides together, and be sure to align the top of each panel to form a triangular space at the top of the napkin.
5. Flip back the napkin (be sure to hold it tight so it does not unfold). Fold the upper layer to the top to form a peak of your Christmas tree. Hide lower layer tips underneath the upper folds.
6. to add your finishing touch to this Christmas Tree, you can decorate the peak with a tiny bow, a small fuzzy ball, or use shiny construction paper to cut out a star to pin to the peak.
7. Enjoy the Christmas Tree Napkin Fold!