As the Super Bowl approaches, easy-to-make yet delicious snacks are the top of mind for upcoming parties and events.
Our Blue Cheese Log will delight the palette with sharp and flavorful cheeses to keep your guest coming back for more.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of your favorite shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese. Fold in cheddar cheese and blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a small skillet, heat up your butter. Stir in pecans; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Cool slightly. Roll cheese mixture into two logs, about 5 in. long. Roll in pecan mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese logs.